Monday, August 30, 2010

Fatty's waiting for the pain to start

Hi there,

Well I've been and I'm signed up for a year and to be honest what's included is pretty good for the price, I haven't gone for the 2 times a week for 9 months with the Personal Trainer as good God I could have bought a new car for the price.

So I get 6 1-hour sessions with a trainer instead, and then use of everything at any centre across the country along with the classes too, which don't sound so much like fitness but torture.

I sound excited don't I, err nah.  I'm waiting on a call back from the 'fitness manager' on when I get my first session, so its a bit of an anti-climax - and I didn't need to turn up in my gym gear.  Today was about getting you to sign the contract.

I guess there wasn't anything to be worried about and it was all pretty boring, however everyone there seemed really nice and although there were a few very sickeningly fit people there I didn't feel like too much of a fatty as there were some people a lot worse off than me.

So whats happens next, well hopefully I get a call back soon, and then I can get on with my first session, because now all I want to do is start getting my monies worth out the place.

Pretty much a so-so day and not much amusing or exciting happened - mores the pity as that is most definitely the exception to my otherwise incident filled life

Love Fatty

No comments:

Post a Comment