Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fatty's 'shopping trip' !

Hi there

Well I have returned from what can only be described as shopping trip from hell, Well OK that's a slight exaggeration it wasn't really that bad, what I mean is there wasn't teenagers chortling at my plight to find what can only be described as the most hideous pair of footwear known to man, and clothing that is in the category of 'functional', now anyone who knows me knows that functional clothes are not what I consider a successful shopping trip, however I am now ready for tomorrow's pain that is the GYM.

So there I am kitted out in 'functional' clothing and hideous footwear - which incidentally make my feet look 3 sizes bigger than they actually are and are so white I think they could be seen from space.  I'm hoping that my unfathomable way of scuffing my shoes works on these, and soon, however I am of the opinion that they will repel all attempts at making them look 'not new' and I will be forever known as 'fatty white shoes' by other GYM members.

Anyway what have I been up to since my last blog, well I did as I promised I indulged in a calorie-filled, cheesy, salty take-out extravaganza.  Oh and not forgetting the wine.  How was it ?  Horrible.  It was a weekend of overly salted fries, too much stuffed crust leading ultimately to a headache and my tongue feeling like it needed mowing as much as our lawn, and I don't even want to begin to describe....well lets just leave it at I am not friends with my bowels.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, to have a blow out and enjoy what I will have to put off for, well, life I guess.   Although I'm sure I am allowed some treats now and then (she says whilst on knees begging to the gods of cheese, or bread - I'm not fussy).  It wasn't the best idea I have had and I have regretted it all weekend, even as I was actually eating this stuff I knew I was making it worse for myself, but as a fatty I knew I had to have one last taste, and thankfully I disliked the experience so much I'm not that that bothered with repeating it......for now anyway.  I'd recommend checking-in in about 4 weeks time when I describe at what lengths I am sure to go to get Pizza.

So where do I go from here, well I've tried on my 'outfit' and I look like a ripply Lycra clad weeble and I actually laughed at my reflection.  I did buy black so I'm more in shadow and as long as I can work out in the utter darkness I'll be OK.  How wrong can I be, I'm delusional these shoes have their own aura of whiteness, they will give away my position on the treadmill.  However thinking about it maybe people will be so hypnotised by the shoes they won't notice me, I call that a result.

I will post tomorrow after my humiliation at the GYM and let you know the damage to not only the bank account but the scales once I step on them.

Love Fatty

No comments:

Post a Comment