Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fatty's Love/Hate Relationship with a BALL

Hi there,

Well here it is in black and white the full extent of my fatness woes.  I'm 198lbs WOW how did it get that bad, I mean I knew it wasn't going to be pretty but god dam it that's ridiculous, and to top it all 40% of my body mass is fat, that's nearly half - so I can safely say I am a fatty with confidence.  I tell you I could have cried when I saw the print out, it was horrifying.  However on the other hand it did show me a glimmer of hope.  At the bottom of the printout is a goal and that's where I'm heading.

My goal is to lose 44lbs and about 15% of my body fat, I know 44lbs sounds a lot, but for saying I had predicted I needed to lose 60lbs I actually see this as a reasonable and achievable goal.

So how do I get there, well I have 4 more painful sessions with the PT which I am so grateful to my Hubby for paying for because I couldn't do this without the initial kick up my flabby bottom.  She's working on increasing my lean muscle and burning off those excess pounds.

Here's how it went yesterday, after the initial shock of the fat-omiter I knew there was a lot to do so I went at it with a positive mind set, I know this is going to hurt but I HAVE to do this 198lbs is just not where I want to be EVER AGAIN.

So I'm not going to bore you with all the contraptions and exercises I did because well that's as dull as it gets but I will tell you this, I prefer the rowing machine to the elliptical because I'm lazy and I can workout sitting down.  Yes I know I will be doing my Cardio on the elliptical because if I don't I will not reach my goal.  I HATE THE BALL, with a passion that if it burnt away fat as much as it burns inside me I'll be at my goal in few days, not only do I have to do sit ups on this thing (twice yesterday !!!!!), but I have to put it on a wall and move up and down and basically if my legs could talk they would be telling me to bugger off, and as for my butt, well you've seen those dancers who jiggle their butts up and down around and around in rapper videos right, well mine was doing that of its own accord.

Highly amusing to me was the medicine ball, to me it's a disaster waiting to happen, put a smooth ball in a sweaty fat woman's hands and you know whats going to happen someone is going to end up coming to the gym to get fit but leaving in an ambulance with a sever head trauma.  I am an accident waiting to happen, they should provide grip dust, but I guess when you're a sweaty person like me it would turn into paste and that would just exacerbate the problem.

Anyway after the work out and some serious stretching, I felt pretty good albeit very wobbly (and not fat wobbly), I couldn't walk properly and as great as the location of the gym is the stairs I have to go down to get back to the car are yet another accident waiting to happen, I was OK at first then my knees give out and I don't so much walk but stumble/run to the bottom - note to self hold the banister from now on - or better still come down on your bottom (which would no doubt amuse the shoppers in the supermarket under the gym).

Back to the car and thank god its a automatic because I don't think I could depress a clutch if I tired and then home, had a lovely evening with my boys, and then again another wonderful nights sleep, however I couldn't have moved much because getting out of bed this morning wasn't the easiest - I could have done with a winch.  But feeling better as the day goes on but struggling to laugh without it hurting my abs.

So I will sign off and go and make a healthy Sunday Lunch, tune in next week for my blog on a full hours workout and how I survived (I hope)

Love Fatty

No comments:

Post a Comment